James W. Argo has been a Real Estate Loan Officer in San Francisco since 1984 and associated with Real Estate Financial Services since 1994. His background covers all aspects of Real Estate Finance.
Licensed Broker, California DRE#: 00869591
NMLS ID: 257031
GM Broker DRE license# 01370741
GM Corporate NMLS# 2527
Additional Spoken Languages: Fluent in Spanish and Italian
- California Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist
- National Association of Mortgage Brokers
- SF Realtors Toastmasters, Past President
- Member: American Federation of Musicians
- Member:Affiliate, SF Association of Realtors
- President, Lincoln Park Neighborhood Assn.
- Member: Planning Assn. for the Richmond District
- Most Distant Loan Placements - Denver, Seattle & Boston
- Most Complex Transaction - $900K Line of Credit Secured by 5 Investment Properties
- Most Gratifying - Secured the loan for a first-time buyer thus ending her 35 years in public housing
I enjoy what I do because my work is so important to every one of my clients, and because of that I treat each one as if they are the only one. The satisfaction of my clients is present every time I am referred to a friend, relative, or colleague. Repeat business and referrals are vital to my success and I handle each transaction to earn that repeat business and those referrals.